HIGH PERFORMANCE FILTRATION
European ingenuity and innovation have fueled the next generation of FX canister filters, which feature patented SMART PUMP™ performance-optimizing technology, intricate multi-stage filtration, a built-in powered water change system and basket-in-basket tray design offering greater media capacity.
As always, you can expect FX’s legendary mix of power and efficiency that lets you spend more time enjoying your tank, and less time maintaining it.
HIGH CAPACITY POWER,
Known for its strength and durability, the FX series sweeps the tank harder and faster, while picking up a greater amount of debris, which ultimately translates into less maintenance frequency.
|400 US Gal / 1500 L||925 US Gal / 3500 L|
|250 US Gal / 1000 L||700 US Gal / 2650 L|
SEAMLESS WATER CHANGES
The FX series features a multi-functional Utility Valve drain at its base, making it possible to empty the canister and perform seamless water changes by draining and refilling water directly from it.
Convenient lid-mounted hosing clips offers clean storage when not in use – no need to reconnect for subsequent use.
COMPARE THE MODELS
- Multi-stage filter pumps out an astounding 925 gallons (3500 L) of water per hour
- Improved motor technology provides better performance while consuming 10% less electricity than previous generation
- Smart Pump™ – advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and Smart Pump™ will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate need to lift heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output (Kit sold separately) and Smart Pump™ does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 1.5 gallons (5.9 L) of media
- All filter media included – mechanical, chemical and biological
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system
- Valves positioned at convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow
- Multi-Directional Output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows
- Purge Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister
- Rubberized feet help ensure quiet operation
- 21″ tall design – easily fits under most aquariums
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Rubber hosing
- Rim Connectors, clips and suction cups
- Inake stem
- Output nozzle
- Lid fasteners
- Filter canister
- Utility valve and hosing
- Drain cap
- Pump unit (motor) and power cord
- Rubbert feet
- Media baskets
- 1/2 media baskets
- Filter lid and other accessories