2-IN-1 MAGNETIC AQUARIUM ALGAE CLEANER
The Flipper Nano can be used on glass tanks up to 6mm (1/4″) thickness or about 25 Gallons. Flipper’s patented design creates the only 2 in 1 aquarium cleaner that can FLIP from scrubber to scraper simply by rotating the handle. Complete cleaning without ever getting your hands wet! It is the only aquarium cleaner you will ever need!
- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae.
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!.
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
- Includes Stainless Steel blade for glass tanks. It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
- Designed for smaller tanks – Up to 1/4″ (6mm) or 25 Gallons
The large scrubbing / polishing pad is ideal for quick removal of daily film algae buildup.
The pad can be used throughout most of the tank, but we recommend flipping to the blade side when cleaning anywhere near the sand to avoid sand getting trapped in the pad
Start the Flip with the blade facing down since that is the natural orientation of Flipper.
Flip in the upper areas of your tank away from sand and gravel, and in areas of low water current.
When flipping, completely break the magnetic attraction by moving the handle at least 6″ away from the tank wall before rotating the handle.
Once the magnetic attraction is broken, rotate the handle 180 degrees and place the handle back on the glass on either side of the inner cleaner (don’t put the handle back in front of the cleaner, or it will push it away.)
The cleaner will then Flip back onto the handle on the opposite side cleaning element.
The corrosion resistant stainless steel scraper is ideal for removing hard algae deposits throughout your tank. The blade side of Flipper also has a safety gap which helps prevent sand trapping and reduces the chance of scratching.