- Complete wet pet food for adult dogs.
- Chappie Complete Wet Dog Food with Chicken & Rice is a 100% complete and balanced dog food developed with our vets. Chappie dog food tins contain all of the essential nutrients that your dog requires to keep them in top condition every single day.
- Our dog food loaf recipes contains everything your dog needs to keep them full of vitality.
- Healthy Digestion
- Our Chappie dog food contains dietary fibres to help support your pet's digestion.
- Healthy Bones
- Our chicken and rice dog food with rice contains calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy bones.
- Wet dog food developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians of the Waltham Petcare Science Institute.
- It all began in 1935... Chappie dog food is one of the oldest brands of pet food on the market in UK. Our tried and tested recipe has stood the test of time, containing all the essential nutrients that your dog requires in our trusted recipe.
- Healthy Coat & Skin
- Every Chappie wet dog food can contains essential fatty acids to help support skin & coat health
- Pack size: 412G
- No Added Sugar
Cereals*, Fish and Fish Derivatives* (including Whitefish 14%), Meat and Animal Derivatives* (including Chicken 4%), Oils and Fats (including Sunflower Oil 0.3%), Minerals, Provence Herbs*, *Natural ingredients
Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see bottom of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- 24h Daily Feeding Recommendations
- Can Food Only: 5 kg: 300 g - 350 g, 10 kg: 500 g - 600 g, 20 kg: 900 g - 1000 g: 30 kg: 1200 g - 1300 g
- 100 g wet food can be replaced by 30 g Chappie™ dry food.
- 103 kcal/100 g
- Feeding instructions: Feeding amounts are intended as guidelines only. Adjust the amount of food according to the age, size and activity level of your dog. For more detailed information, please call our service line. Fresh water should always be available. Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be chilled for up to 2 days.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Vitamin A:||7805 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||161 IU|
|Copper (Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate):||2.2 mg|
|Iodine (Calcium iodide, anhydrous):||0.75 mg|
|Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate):||9.6 mg|
|Manganese (Manganous sulphate, monohydrate):||5.8 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulphate, monohydrate):||22.7 mg|
|Additives per kg:||-|